Tuesday 4 November 2008

Codename: Virga

Hello, this will be in english because it's not for you four who read me.
This is for Peter, a guy who (God knows why) decided to believe in me.
Peter usually writes here , about computer and technology.
He is also writing a book for children. And he would like to write comics.
Long story short, I stumbled on him on the internet: he was looking for an artist for his project (that I'll call CODENAME:VIRGA).

Here are some thumbnail for the first pages.

Not very clear, I know, but I like to begin with a hint of mystery...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reason why I believe is quite simple: you believe in yourself.

All I have to do is harness that power into a story and there we have it: the product of a creative process. And while I create, you give it life. So maybe I'm blessed that you believed in my capacity to tell a good story. ;?)