Tuesday 4 June 2019

The Baton Podcast - Story of a Woman



By now the readers of this blog should have a sense of my love for John Williams' music. That is why I was thrilled when 


Jeff Commings of The Baton podcast asked me to co-host an episode of his show.

When Jeff embarked for the worthy endeavour of covering the entire filmography of composer John Williams one film at a time, I got in touch with him and immediately suggested that he reached out for co-hosts, since I believe that talk radio is at its best when there is some back and forth between people.

He took the advice, announced he would accept submissions and there you go, I was allowed to join the show in occasion of the "Story of a Woman" episode.



Being the film an obscure USA/Italy co-production and a prime example of BAD movie, it was an ideal fit for me (albeit the movie fails even at being entertainingly bad).

But the score is really worth a listen.

You can download the episode here

but I warmly suggest that you listen to the whole series.

No comments: